The following is a list of CBD benefits :
- Balances your mind
- It is highly unlikely that you will get addicted to CBD
- Helps with sleeping and anxiety
- Helps increase your energy level and concentration
- Will not get you high (but makes you feel good)
- It may help you to be more productive at work
- Does not give red eyes
- Gives energy, drive and passion for life
- It is considered as a superfood, so huge potential for improving your health
- No prescription needed to buy CBD
- There is potential for children to use CBD as it a safe supplement. Especially for those with debilitating diseases such as Epilepsy.
- Can help you improve your personal life through better relationships with people.
Virtually no side effects, you may experience minor irritation if you have a sensitive stomach. If you are vaporizing you may experience slight irritation to the throat. Although these slightly negative effects are insignificant compared to the positive effects of CBD.
No need to worry about failing drug tests at work as there is a very low level of THC.
May help people with these medical conditions such ADHD, epilepsy, pain management, migraines, anxiety, arthritis, autism, bipolar, multiple sclerosis, PTSD, Addiction, Asthma, IBS, Stroke, insomnia, stress and depression. This is not a complete list and it is amazing to consider how many conditions can be potentially treated with CBD.
Can be used to reduce inflammation, blood sugar levels, artery blockage, nausea and vomiting.
You may even eventually be able to reduce your prescription medication or even stop using it. Speak to your doctor before altering your prescription medication intake.
It can potentially prevent diseases, although this is not proven to be the case. One area that it shows promise is by inhibiting cancer sell growth.